Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SK-51 The trash of a lifetime.

Just put up the bare bones of a build page for our new boat. Gonna be increasing here in the next few weeks. But - it is a start.
    http://www.wannaberacing.com/sk51.html

I saw it with my own two eyes and I still cannot believe what I saw them create. Their talent must have come from their mother because I still get excited making clay snakes.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Wow that's an incredible transformation. More pics please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Wow that's an incredible transformation. More pics please

Man, you should have seen this thing, it is incredible what they did in such a short time!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    "Other changes were implemented while Paul was away, so he couldn't say no. A driver cutout was created and installed for even more driver area."

As if you scrawny little twirps need any extra space...

Looks killer Buzz/Paul... Kudos...

Now send me those cam specs/cam timing specs... Please...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    [B][I][SIZE=4]
    Now send me those cam specs/cam timing specs... Please...
    Cam specs for this engine? You can have them. No secrets in this baby. Any 9:1, iron headed, hydraulic cammed 350 should make 482. If you really want them, you can have them. Heck, I will give you bottom notes, strut specs, rudder angles, turn fin profile, plate notes, or anything else you want. I have the prop digitized at Joeys place. I will let him make you a copy of it if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Cam specs for this engine? You can have them. No secrets in this baby. Any 9:1, iron headed, hydraulic cammed 350 should make 482. If you really want them, you can have them. Heck, I will give you bottom notes, strut specs, rudder angles, turn fin profile, plate notes, or anything else you want. I have the prop digitized at Joeys place. I will let him make you a copy of it if you want.
    Ha, this is so you! Love it. So humble, Buzz!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Can I get that with Grich's autograph on the write up?

ANY opinions you want to share on the cam/event timing/lsa and/OR bottom end clearances/dimensions are valued input... I learn by watching/listening...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

It ran pretty good yesterday.

Name:  sk51wheelie.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  416.4 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!