Views: 101
Size:  60.5 KB

Thanks Candace and Wannabe for posting up some great shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    So sorry!! Ok, so I've been posting everything love as it happens but been kinda upset because we burned up the transmission in ours so we are done, however, he LOVES the boat!!

Thats a LENCO right? or is it a Owens? Either way, I understand that the rebuild on those type of trans is not something you just do on your work bench in the garage. :(
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Thats a LENCO right? or is it a Owens? Either way, I understand that the rebuild on those type of trans is not something you just do on your work bench in the garage. :(
    It's an Owens. Just had it rebuilt by him before the race. We sent it back home with him to rebuild again. Should be back at it in Parker!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I've read that it takes special press and fixtures to disassemble/assemble...

Did Chris make any FULL POWER passes or were they shakedown with test props? What kind of MPH/time did he run?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I've read that it takes special press and fixtures to disassemble/assemble...

Did Chris make any FULL POWER passes or were they shakedown with test props? What kind of MPH/time did he run?
    Everything was supposed to be license passed to show he was safe. He had a good run that would have qualified but didn't because he hit and blew out buey. Then the next full pass run the teans blew. We were on track to just tuning in the number passes but mechanical failure didn't let that happen. Let me just say, we had the greatest crew out there! Thank you so much to Rodger Rompal who is a huge asset to our team, Ryan Letcher, Drake Kelley and Josh Doyle. Joe, Chris & I can't thank you all enough!