Thread: New MacBook Pro

New MacBook Pro

Picked up a new MacBook Pro 13" today. This things insane. 1T SSD. Smaller and thinner than my old MacBook. Touchbar instead of F keys. 16G 2133Mhz memory. Intel iris 550 graphics. Core i7 3.6H processor.

Only downside 4 USB C ports, nothing else. And you charge from the C port as well. Now lets see if the rest of the world switches to USB C lol

Name:  IMG_5298.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  38.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13" screen is way to small for me,almost the same size as a iPad

It is small, but for what I do a 15 is too big. When I really need to get heavy in to it, I have 2 25" monitors at home

I've heard that one before lol
    "it's too big"

Does it have a cd rom drive??? HDMI ports???? What did it run $2k???? I need to pick up one for someone here pretty quickly

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I purchased a new one for my son at Christmas and my daughter inherited his previous mackbook air/pro/sumpin... whats another grand or two or three or four or five or six or seven................
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Does it have a cd rom drive??? HDMI ports???? What did it run $2k???? I need to pick up one for someone here pretty quickly

No DVD, no USB, no HDMI. $3200

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    No DVD, no USB, no HDMI. $3200

They have the "retina display" don't they? that must be worth at LEAST $1000 in itself...

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/hom...macbook_pro/15

In all fairness, for my son doing professional graphics/photo/video work, the MAC has all others beat far far away... Try to render a HD video on some other brand laptop & editing software I get it Vic
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-30-2017 at 06:49 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

It is hands down the best machine money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    It is hands down the best machine money can buy

Agreed, my son has SOOOOOOO put them through the paces over the last 5+ years and they have been flawless...