Prostate Cancer Fundraiser (The Catch Tour)

Prostate Cancer Fundraiser (The Catch Tour)

We are hosting the event at the PC Sportfishing Show on February 17th 18th & 19th. Location will be at the OC Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa CA.
    We will have a trout pond set up stocked and ready for all to catch fish. you are welcome to keep your catch as well.

All the funds raised by this event will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF.org) This is not our normal way of doing the event however we feel it to be more in the mainstream. please join us and Fight Fish to Fight Cancer.
    Name:  catchtour2017 copy.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  123.5 KB

Thank you River Daves place for assisting
    there are 4 links below 1 our website, 2 the go fund me and 3 the PE.com press release on why this got started and 4 the pc sportfishing show

www.TheCatchTour.org

Fight Fish To Fight Cancer

Press Release

PC Sportfishing show
    Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

Very cool. If I'm not working I wouldn't mind stopping by and checking it out.

Please do Vic be nice to meet you in person.
    OffishialBusiness.com

Join us at the PC sport fishing show located at the OC fair grounds in Costa Mesa Ca. This weekend Friday Sat and Sun.
    We will have the trout pond set up for all to fight fish to help fight cancer. It is free with paid admission to the show, however we are asking for donations to the research of prostate cancer.
    Come on down and have a good time see lots of great vendors and meet new people too!
    All funds raised will be donated to the prostate cancer foundation.
    OffishialBusiness.com