Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pics of the gulf , hope u get good weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in Port Bolivar on the Bolivar Peninsula of Texas. Weather is ok. 60 ish. Would like it to be warmer. Dogs love running on the beach. Our boxer/greyhound just has to go in the water. Our fat puggle who never ran at home, loves to run in the sand. He has probably lost a few pounds since we left. It is great to see. Our pug/terrier does seam to like it much. She would rather just go out to do her business and then go back into the motor home.

Going to go check out Fort Travis today.

Our camp for the next 2 days.

Name:  IMG_0702.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  72.9 KB
    Last edited by CarolynandBob; 01-27-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Now that's pretty cool. Are you going to dry camp on the beach or is there an RV park nearby??

Cool thread....just was talking to my wife about doing a road trip with no scheduled POI visits, just as we see fit as we cruise along the highways and bi-ways.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Now that's pretty cool. Are you going to dry camp on the beach or is there an RV park nearby??

Dry camping on the beach. We would stay here longer, but there just isn't much to do here. The wind kinda sucks. If it wasn't windy we would stay and just hang out at the beach.

We will head to Louisiana today. Stop at a campground for tonight and tomorrow. Then we head to New Orleans.

In New Orleans. Here with some friends my wife use to work with. They live in Lafayette.

This is one poor, dirty shit hole of a town. Had a good time going to dinner and Bourbon street. Listen to some pretty good bands. Was surprised they had bands playing on a Monday night.

Nobody ever listens or believes me when I tell them of my Mardi Gras trip and stay in Naw Lens

No plans to return
    RSCHAP1

I want to be in my MoHo.

At Coe landing county park in Tallahassee, Fl. We just left Gulf Shores area in Alabama.

Name:  16507990_10212277228234179_4101053726346492618_n.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  117.2 KB