Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The hardest thing for was giving up on all the new toys. Like you said they didn't make me happy anymore.Over time I realized that they were not that important. Family and friends are the main things in my life now and it's great Still drinking beer with my buddies, probably will never give that up. Happy new years Vic

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    The hardest thing for was giving up on all the new toys. Like you said they didn't make me happy anymore.Over time I realized that they were not that important. Family and friends are the main things in my life now and it's great Still drinking beer with my buddies, probably will never give that up. Happy new years Vic
    Well I still have that one toy, hopefully I'll never have to give that one up lol.

Happy New Year to you and your family buddy. Hope all is well. Good to hear from you.

I found out a few back that all the 'stuff" you mention is just that, stuff, what really matters is Family and your health, glad you saw the light and hope things brighten up and go nowhere but up, have a great New Year everybody.