Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If this place...

...had a political forum we could talk about the upcoming push for gun (and ammo) control in the wake of the massacre at the elementary school in Ct.

...had a gun forum we could talk about the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment and how, if there is even more gun control, only criminals will have guns.

Instead we get threads like Mini Kat posting songs about the southland

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMD View Post
    ...had a political forum we could talk about the upcoming push for gun (and ammo) control in the wake of the massacre at the elementary school in Ct.

...had a gun forum we could talk about the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment and how, if there is even more gun control, only criminals will have guns.

All I know is I'm keeping all my gun and if that ends up making me a criminal so be it!:encouragement:

GRADS2112
    We should repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Banned
    How about a section called "LOOK WHAT I FOUND"?:afro:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Kat View Post
    All I know is I'm keeping all my gun and if that ends up making me a criminal so be it!:encouragement:
    x2

MMD you do know that you can start your own forum with those topics, don't you? Or even better, there are literally hundred and probably thousands of forums like that out there. You can talk about that stuff to your hearts content. They have said they do not want those here. Is there some reason you can not accept that?

Quote Originally Posted by MMD View Post

We don't need NO stinkin political forum here,,,,others sites have that crap, go there.

If this place...

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    x2

MMD you do know that you can start your own forum with those topics, don't you? Or even better, there are literally hundred and probably thousands of forums like that out there. You can talk about that stuff to your hearts content. They have said they do not want those here. Is there some reason you can not accept that?
    I'm kind of with you on this one cab.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    We don't need NO stinkin political forum here,,,,others sites have that crap, go there.
    I'm in full agreement.....If I want to flame on politics, I go to PB.....What we really need is more pictures of women and boats, but mostly women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I'm in full agreement.....If I want to flame on politics, I go to PB.....What we really need is more pictures of women and boats, but mostly women.
    Let me see what I can do for you. I'll put them inthe other thread I started.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    I agree 100%