Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CA bag ban....

CA bag ban....

Not trying to make a political post but if it is, please move it....

Gotta love the hypocrisy of some of these laws...so the people of CA voted to ban all plastic bags at grocery stores for "environmental" reasons when in fact it is lining grocery unions pockets....
    I went to Home Depot this weekend and look what I put my purchased goods in.....

An effin plastic bag...also got Chinese food a couple weeks ago and they put it in one of those "thank you" PLASTIC bags....

So let me get this straight, I need to pay 15 cents per bag at the grocery store but can still get them for free from Home Depot and restaurants??? Seriously, how is that even possible.

Go fuck yourself CA!!!!

Ok rant over.

Have a good day people! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just another reason why I have 39 day left here.

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    Just another reason why I have 39 day left here.
    I'm 32 and already looking forward to leaving at retirement lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not slammin' anyone who lives in Cali, but I could never live there, I even have a hard time visiting, due to the large amount of off the wall liberals, it's beautiful though, but so is Florida.

Stay strong guys.

I effin hate this new law. I would reuse my plastic bags. They became wastebasket liners and dog pop bags when camping. I now pay 10 cents for plastic bags that are so much thicker,but do get holes in them when corners of boxes push thru and they will still be in the dump, ocean, river, lake etc for the next century. They also have nice strong handles to get stuck around whales, dolphins, birds, and other creatures we love. Now I am buying plastic one use bags for my wastebaskets and will most likely use those as dog poop bags too. Yep got to love the dumbasses of CA. Tree huggin liberals.

I left cali 11 years ago and will never go back, makes me really appreciate living in AZ

You guys(not you specifically) do some of the most backwards stuff I've ever seen, I just wish it would stay in Cali and stop encroaching on the rest of us with common sense.

My wife and I have been taking our own canvas bags(whenever we remembered) for a while now. Not such a big deal. We are just so accustomed to having things the way we did the change beckons gripes and conversations. Not all stores have switched over but places like Lowes and Home Depot local to me have. In some cases that I forgot bags I've just put my groceries back in the cart and taken them to the car loose.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
    You guys(not you specifically) do some of the most backwards stuff I've ever seen, I just wish it would stay in Cali and stop encroaching on the rest of us with common sense.
    Looks like we are rubbing off little by little on you guys is TX as well as AZ lol
    Us conservatives in CA are going to have no place to go soon enough lol

I don't like the hypocrisy. Either ban all the fucking plastic or don't ban any of it. Its such bullshit.

Vidal junction is a prime example of hypocrisy. The place is open to kill your quagga 9am-5pm. After that you can transport all the fucking quagga you want.

Sweet job though, greeting all those people passing the check point. Except I'm sure they'll get carpal tunnel from constantly waiting at people and land an even sweeter workers comp gig LOL
    Last edited by HB Vic; 11-29-2016 at 01:43 PM.