Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Turned out bomb! Everyone liked them.
    How did yours come out?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Turned out bomb! Everyone liked them.
    How did yours come out?

A little over cooked lol. I let his hit 180 think I should have yanked it at 170

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Let's see your Thanksgiving pics!

I never posted my pictures. I smoked one, Chris baked on. they both turned out really good but I think mine had more flavor. I put a 1lb of bacon in the cavity along with butter and my secret rub I brined it in beer and Jim beam.

Last edited by Mrs.K034; 11-27-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Send some left overs via FedExp, I will PM you my address!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

we did end up making the KINGS Hawaian stuffing, its ok... i would rather have something with a more traditional flava and more sage/spice... I even put extra sweet onion and minced cellery in it but i thought it was a bit drab...

So this is what the fine china, gold silverware and chargers is for? One afternoon a year. Great deal!

Name:  IMG_3395.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  63.3 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I never posted my pictures. I smoked one, Chris baked on. they both turned out really good but I think mine had more flavor. I put a 1lb of bacon in the cavity along with butter and my secret rub I brined it in beer and Jim beam.

Wow that looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    we did end up making the KINGS Hawaian stuffing, its ok... i would rather have something with a more traditional flava and more sage/spice... I even put extra sweet onion and minced cellery in it but i thought it was a bit drab...
    Sounds good . I just made my standard dressing, it's always a hit.