Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

The Official HOW YOU STUFFED YOURSELF on TGD 2016 thread....

Show em if you got em... WORK IN PROGRESS PICS are GREAT!!!

I have to wait a bit, I have a ham and two turkey breasts to smoke... Blackberry pies and apple pies to make...

We are hosting Saturday for my fathers side of the fam... Tomorrow is at my mom's sister, fortunately it's only about one mile away

Name:  tgd.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  115.1 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Show em if you got em... WORK IN PROGRESS PICS are GREAT!!!

I have to wait a bit, I have a ham and two turkey breasts to smoke... Blackberry pies and apple pies to make...
    We are hosting Saturday for my fathers side of the fam... Tomorrow is at my mom's sister, fortunately it's only about one mile away
    Name:  tgd.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  115.1 KB
    Man, I just saw this thread and then saw we posted them seriously 2 min apart....Now I see why you wrote great minds think alike lol....
    I am frying a turkey, smoking one and my uncle is bringing over a ham.....Pies are actually going to be store bought this year....lol

Thats way too many people lol

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thats way too many people lol
    on Saturday were going to have 28ish, tomorrow will be close to 50...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Holy shit 50? Do you have a chef kitchen or what??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Holy shit 50? Do you have a chef kitchen or what??? Lol

it's always POT luck where everyone signs up for a side, and then the host usually fixes the turk/ham...

P.S. the pic above is just a web shot...

Good god man

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Good god man

my mom/dad and all that come after total 28 (that includes grand children)... my brother is deceased and there are a few EX's now OR it would be nearly 35

that doesnt even start the list of my mom and dads siblings, their kids (my parents neices/nephews), grandkids, great grandkids, boyfriends and girlfriends...

Baking them tonight

Name:  IMG_3358.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  68.9 KB