Havasu Sand Water & RV Expo

We had a great time out here at this event again this year. I wish I would have taken more photos outside of the boat area but I left my phone behind when I did. Anyways... here's what I did get from the show. Oh and we did take home the hydro trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like someone walked away with a trophy, congrats!

Now that's some HP, nice pics.

Wow very nice you guys, congratulations. All that hard work paid off

And thank you so much for the pics, some serious hardware there. Wish I could have made it.

Thank you again!!

thanks for the pics ...... and congratulations on your boat!! ..already winning trophies and hasn't hit the water yet

Thanks everyone!

Havasu Sand Water & RV Expo

Stopped and looked at ur new sled. Very nice in person. Ran into Chris and introduced myself.
    Like I said to Chris. Good job and good luck and will be cheering for u guys

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Stopped and looked at ur new sled. Very nice in person. Ran into Chris and introduced myself.
    Like I said to Chris. Good job and good luck and will be cheering for u guys

Thank you, it was good meeting you too, I can't wait to get out there and make that thing scream, it was a great show and we had a lot of fun

Want to thank everybody who turned out for the Havasu Hot Boat Show & Shine on Saturday making it a great event. Beautiful weather and it looked like everyone had a great time. For those of you who didn't make it, mark your 2017 calendar now -- Saturday, November 18.