Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day

Veterans Day

To all the brave men and women who risk everything to protect us and protect our great country, I say thank you!!

You have always done whatever it takes to keep us safe and keep this the greatest nation on earth.

Now it's our turn to show our appreciation #MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy vets day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too wish to thank all who served or who serve today. Both my father and my father-in-law served in WWII and set great examples for our entire family.

Name:  Hi Miller Navy - Copy.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  Grampa Deason 1.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  42.3 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

My Father was in the navy for 12 years, during WWII and the Korean war, thank god he came home both times, thanks to all men and women who have and still do protect us and keep us safe and provide the freedom that we all enjoy...................GO America.

Thank you to all the vets that have fought for our freedom to enjoy the boating stuff we love so much,

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    My father, mother, sister, nephew, niece went to Jefferson Barracks Cemetery today for the Veterans Day service and to put a flower on my brothers grave...

It was pretty touching to observe the "missing man table" ceremony... To remember the MIA solders: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_man_table

Name:  IMG_0157.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  248.5 KB

This is a very small view of the cemetery:

Name:  IMG_0144.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  734.4 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-11-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

My sister and I at my brothers grave:

Name:  IMG_0152.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  584.6 KB

My parents with my late brothers daughter:

Name:  IMG_0158.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  527.5 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-11-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

If you click this link and then start to zoom in/pan around you will get a better idea of the scale of this cemetery which is nearly full and in the process of being expanded with new annexes :

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Je...!4d-90.2885178
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-11-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thank you ALL for your service. A little too much typing on my phone for my family service.