Casale parallel drive (Z drive)

Dear All
    Looking for a little help on gears suitable for Casale parallel drive
    I'm installing a parallel drive in between Daytona crash gearbox and Arneson surface drive
    Can someone advise if the gears that are used in Parallel Z, are interchangeable with any of the gears in any other casale drives, as looking for 1.36-1.48

bf welcome to www.hotboat.com Hopefully someone like 2MM will come along with some info on your question. If I don't see a response I'll rattle him, he takes long naps lol

Give Dave Connelly a call at Connelly marine he might be able to help you or at lest find some one to help you out,
    here is Dave's number:(928) 733-6013

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Give Dave Connelly a call at Connelly marine he might be able to help you or at lest find some one to help you out,
    here is Dave's number:(928) 733-6013
    Thank you for the contact
    Yes phoned dave this morning
    Basically he advised any straight cut gear would be interchangeable between any v-drive and Z-drive
    You put maximum 1.32 over driven gear in casale case before having to cut out water jacket to go larger
    So thanks questionnaire answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bjf66; 11-15-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf66 View Post
    Dear All
    I'm installing a parallel drive in between Daytona crash gearbox and Arneson surface drive
    Can someone advise if the gears that are used in Parallel Z, are interchangeable with any of the gears in any other casale drives, as looking for 1.36-1.48
    The gears are straight cut and have to be for a Z or parallel drive. I have a drive available for sale. Steve Peterson 714 579-7857

Steve
    I tried to get hold of you before and then brought another
    However looking for some additional gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf66 View Post
    Dear All
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    bf welcome to www.hotboat.com Hopefully someone like 2MM will come along with some info on your question. If I don't see a response I'll rattle him, he takes long naps lol
    SOrry I missed this one gents, I would have had to defer to one of the vendors. I only know very basic info on the drives/boxes...

Let me know if there is any info missing still...

I've got a guy for that...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

"The gears are straight cut and have to be for a Z or parallel drive. I have a drive available for sale. Steve Peterson 714 579-7857"

Is this Z-drive still available? I'm looking for one.
    Shirl Dickey
    602 571 2839
    Last edited by Asteroid; 06-18-2021 at 12:45 PM.