Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Go Trump

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Another interesting fact, if you take out all of California's votes, in the remaining 49 states Trump beats Shillary by 2.5 million votes, since California is 90% liberal, she gets 3.2 million more votes than Trump in California, hence she gets more overall votes, Trump gets 306 electoral college votes and easily wins by 36 votes, this is exactly why we have the EC, so one or two conservative or liberal cities or states can't control the whole country.
    I've been telling people the same thing. While not the perfect candidate by some measures, Donald Trump was the better choice,...a choice made by the overwhelming number of States, representing how the Majority of Americans felt. I am confident that history will record our new President as someone who turned America away from disaster, as well as recording Barack Obama as the single most terrible President , and Hilary Clinton as merely a footnote .
    On a different topic, I hope the President Elect withholds Federal funding to citys who harbor Illegals. I live in Los Angeles, and know firsthand that Garcetti is a dick. He's no Italian regardless of his last name. The will of the American people should come before Cartel drug money Mr. Mayor! And..while we're wiping the shit from our shoes, let's dump Governor "Moonbeam" Brown.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 11-19-2016 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I've been telling people the same thing. While not the perfect candidate by some measures, Donald Trump was the better choice,...a choice made by the overwhelming number of States, representing how the Majority of Americans felt. I am confident that history will record our new President as someone who turned America away from disaster, as well as recording Barack Obama as the single most terrible President , and Hilary Clinton as merely a footnote .
    On a different topic, I hope the President Elect withholds Federal funding to citys who harbor Illegals. I live in Los Angeles, and know firsthand that Garcetti is a dick. He's no Italian regardless of his last name. The will of the American people should come before Cartel drug money Mr. Mayor! And..while were wiping the shit from our shoes, let's dump Governor "Moonbeam" Brown.
    We have some friends who live in Ventura and they're conservatives like a lot of us,but they have to live in the shadows because they get so much crap from their neighbors and friends it's easier to just stay out of the fray that way, we feel so sorry for them that they can't express their opinions without the fear of getting abused, but that's the MO of the left, preach inclusive togetherness to the point of forcing others to believe what they think.

My political joke of the day, what's the difference between a conservative vegan and a liberal vegan;

the conservative vegans doesn't eat meat

the liberal vegan doesn't eat meant and wants to force everyone else not to eat meat.