Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I feel it in my bones. I'm hopeful people are still intelligent for the most part and that this fucked up regime will go down in a smoking heap and we'll be done with them forever.

Take back our country!!!!
    All these news website I check and FB cast a doubt in my mind....Boarder line anxiety lol.....I want to turn off all media and disappear until Jan 7th or whenever the inauguration is haha

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    All these news website I check and FB cast a doubt in my mind....Boarder line anxiety lol.....I want to turn off all media and disappear until Jan 7th or whenever the inauguration is haha
    Yeah no kidding. Tomorrow nights going to be stressful. But I'm confident Wed am Trump will Trump that lying sack of rotten sack of potato filth.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post

I refuse to believe there are so many ignorant people out there.
    I hope you're right, however there are a shit ton of ignorant people out there and they vote a bunch of times for more free shit. There are over 50% of the population legal, and otherwise, who are on some sort of gubment assistance, and they certainly aren't going to vote for the guy who is going to take their free stuff away and create jobs. The RNC was all about American pride, flags, patriots, and people, like Trump, who love the country and want us to make it. On the far other end of the spectrum was the DNC, with no a flag in sight, the parents of criminals, like Michael Brown of Ferguson fame, and a contest to see who could promise the most free shit. With any luck, some of them remember all the free shit that was promised when Obummer ran, that didn't exactly pan out.

I have my fingers crossed, and I'm going to be carrying a few more items than I normally do, just in case the shit hits the fan.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.