Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    It's sad that Hillary campaigns on women's rights and her closest confidant Huma Abadens' husband Weiner is sending filthy pictures to a 15 yo, that's the way to look out for women's rights, but years ago Hillary did get a rapist off who raped a 12 yo............................ Hillary you're scum.
    The left always says Hillary is for woman's rights....I want one example of something she has done for woman's rights...hell, her woman staff is paid less then male staff for the same rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    The left always says Hillary is for woman's rights....I want one example of something she has done for woman's rights...hell, her woman staff is paid less then male staff for the same rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've been trying to find just "one positive" thing she's done...................ever, about anything.

I've been trying to find just "one positive" thing she's done...................ever, about anything.
    Ahahahaha exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwifeaz1 View Post
    Ahahahaha exactly.
    Welcome to Hotboat!

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Found it on Youtube lol

LOL, the Caption writers did a better job than the original script writers.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Just a few things to remember.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

They will do one of two things. Either attempt to justify how she's really innocent and these charges are merely Trumped-up by opposition (despite the fact that they can read the original script for themselves)
    or
    They will pull my favorite ploy and say "I'm leaning toward Trump, at this point" which means, "of course I'll vote for the democrat - even if she burns babies alive in the streets with a flame-thrower."

There are a couple clear liberals on this site but don't expect them to check in where common sense will be required or pride may be hurt.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    They will do one of two things. Either attempt to justify how she's really innocent and these charges are merely Trumped-up by opposition (despite the fact that they can read the original script for themselves)
    or
    They will pull my favorite ploy and say "I'm leaning toward Trump, at this point" which means, "of course I'll vote for the democrat - even if she burns babies alive in the streets with a flame-thrower."

There are a couple clear liberals on this site but don't expect them to check in where common sense will be required or pride may be hurt.
    Did you hear the best yesterday....It is the KGB, FBI and GOP working together? You seriously cant make this crap up. haha

Here's the impeachment process if we're unfortunate enough if Shillary wins next week, on another note the "ONLY" two Presidents in history to be impeached, one is Andrew Johnson (1868) and the other Billy Clinton (1998) and both were democrats, who would have thought.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Here's the impeachment process if we're unfortunate enough if Shillary wins next week, on another note the "ONLY" two Presidents in history to be impeached, one is Andrew Johnson (1868) and the other Billy Clinton (1998) and both were democrats, who would have thought.
    Maybe we will get to go for the hat trick...

Three impeachments, three DEMONcrats...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-02-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams