Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    I saw the bead blaster and wheel abrader trailered off to the scrap yard today,
    Damn that sucks, would have loved to get that bead blaster if I wasn't so far away..:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post
    Damn that sucks, would have loved to get that bead blaster if I wasn't so far away..:mad:
    I have seen a bunch of stuff go to scrap that I would have liked to have had if I had room. Someone snatched up a Sheldon lathe for $400 before I knew what was going on with it.

I have seen a bunch of stuff go to scrap that I would have liked to have had if I had room. Someone snatched up a Sheldon lathe for $400 before I knew what was going on with it.
    Wow, somebody scored there..

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post
    Wow, somebody scored there..
    Yeah,, I took some photos to send to someone, but the deal had already been made. I passed on a bunch of stuff I would have grabbed if I had space to store,, did get a pretty good engine stand today.

Yeah,, I took some photos to send to someone, but the deal had already been made. I passed on a bunch of stuff I would have grabbed if I had space to store,, did get a pretty good engine stand today.
    Yeah, seems like no matter how big a place you have sooner or later space becomes a factor, LOL..