Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Los Alamitos Wings, Wheels & Rotors Expo

Looks like a really cool even.

Too bad I wont be local this Sunday.
    If anyone heads over, take pics and post them up!

Where, The Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base 11200 Lexington Drive Los Alamitos
    Description Free admission Free parking Photo ID required for base entry Wings, Wheels And Rotors annual festival of craft & cars is one of the best free events in Southern California during October weekend. Classic and military craft (some that you can go inside), collector & classic cars, cheerleaders from major ball teams, dignitaries, vendor booths, food booths and musical entertainment all make for a day of free fun. Not limited to ground touring of some of the big aircraft, you can look to the sky to see aerial displays, as well. On the ground there are vendor booths, food, beverages, stage entertainment and a really fun time for all.

Here is the link:
    http://www.wwrexpo.org/

https://www.facebook.com/Los-Alamito...6240356431251/

Oh dang. If I'm not working I'm going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    That looks like a good time........ WIsh I was there amigos...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I have a bitch to air.

If you're gonna display your stuff (car, plane, boat, whatever) do not put all your crap next to your most prized possession. i.e. chairs, ice chest, rags, towels, etc. It fucks up our pics and I do not want your ugly ass in the picture, so move it or I won't snap it!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I have a bitch to air.

If you're gonna display your stuff (car, plane, boat, whatever) do not put all your crap next to your most prized possession. i.e. chairs, ice chest, rags, towels, etc. It fucks up our pics and I do not want your ugly ass in the picture, so move it or I won't snap it!

LOL
    Name:  hear hear.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  44.6 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'll be there but not taking the car this year.just gonna walk around and take pictures

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    I'll be there but not taking the car this year.just gonna walk around and take pictures
    NO MORE pizza pics bro, its tooooo painful...

O.k. I'm sorry 2MM

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    NO MORE pizza pics bro, its tooooo painful...
    BAAAMMMMMMM! !!! again

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    BAAAMMMMMMM! !!! again
    ahhhhhhhahahahahahah....... man, i could SOOOOOOO do that for breakfast right now.......