Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Picked a bad time to go to Florida

We are on the west coast in Siesta Key, so Mathew isn't going to hit us. This morning we woke up to a tropical storm watch. We will stay here until the hurricane passes then decide where we will go. Suppose to go to the keys on Saturday but that may change. Hope the state doesn't get hit to hard.

Definitely not a good time there unless you can avoid the weather. Business or pleasure??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    We are on the west coast in Siesta Key, so Mathew isn't going to hit us. This morning we woke up to a tropical storm watch. We will stay here until the hurricane passes then decide where we will go. Suppose to go to the keys on Saturday but that may change. Hope the state doesn't get hit to hard.
    Be safe!!!! I was just in the eastern part of the country and it was alarming.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Go Brady!!

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    Pleasure
    Well I would imagine there are still plenty of things to do even in a storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got down to our Winter home here in Ft. Myers last week, if you don't know Ft. Myers on the Gulf side so we're not going to be affected by the "H" coming in, but we have friends who live in West Palm and they're going to get hit pretty good, we're trying to get them to drive over here to get away from it, it's a 5-6 hour drive, we've had a place down here for five years now and never had any bad weather like this, it doesn't bother me, if one ever comes our way, I'll pull the shutters closed, shove Terri and Rowdy in the Cadi and drive North.................fixed that problem, I hope everyone stays safe over on the East Coast.

Stay safe but get out there and enjoy the time you got. Lemons to lemonaide(not IceT)
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Crazy shit, be safe bud

Mainly just wind here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Be safe!!!! I was just in the eastern part of the country and it was alarming.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Go Brady!!
    Thanks. How are you? Long time no see.