Power Glide HP Marine Transmission $400

This is a fully built up and marine prepared Power Glide Transmission. Manual valve body with reverse pattern, large 2.5 inch ribbed oil pan. This trans came out of a well prepared vintage ski race boat. The boat had very few hours on it; as it was built as much for vintage shows than actually racing. I planned to use it on my day cruiser, but it requires an adapter to fit a BB Ford and that then makes it to long. The Power Glide bolts directly to GM Motors. By the way, I am not stating this unit is ready to bolt in. I washed it up a little but planned on taking the pan off and giving it a good cleaning inside and adding new fluid. Other than that I planned to install it. Please notice the one point of damage in the image. I have many more pics, just ask. The trans comes with a coupler adapter that is used to couple the trans to the motor instead of using the torque converter. This is a $200 part. If you add the oil pan at $250 and the valve body at $495, my price for the entire trans is very cheap. Fell free to call with any questions. Jack 559-392-6444Name:  20161003_172811.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  50.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Turn Key; 10-12-2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Trying to get it right.

i know its been awhile but is this still available? Mark 505-249-5332