Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Speaking of borescopes...
    Even less than $80.
    I got one of these a while ago.
    Seen some similar and only a few bucks more on Amazon that have a cmbo full size/micro USB plug so you can use on laptop and/or phone.
    I ended up getting an adapter for this to use on phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262310448166...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    RSCHAP1

Great heads up, thanks!
    The phone interface would be the ticket.
    I'll defenetly look into one of these....

Quote Originally Posted by rschap1 View Post
    Speaking of borescopes...
    Even less than $80.
    I got one of these a while ago.
    Seen some similar and only a few bucks more on Amazon that have a cmbo full size/micro USB plug so you can use on laptop and/or phone.
    I ended up getting an adapter for this to use on phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262310448166...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    They told me it would float!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -Maybe try to source a few gallon fuel cell to run on for a bit and see if that changes anything BEFORE diving into the saddle tanks...

-Check the current draw with a amp probe to see what it is drawing OR install a smaller fuse to see if it blows the fuse quickly(if the pump is rated for 8 amps draw, put in a marginally larger fuse like 10 amps to see what happens. My guess is that IF the wire is melting it would blow the marginal fuse

- back flush the fuel supply lines before trying to run and see if it clears the problem for a while

- IF there is anywere in the fuel supply lines to install a inline fuel filter, put in a clear/translucent plastic filter so you can see if your getting sludge/crud out of your tanks

-Fuel pressure gauge? how is it acting?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams