Lake Powell Challenge

Made the right choice in attending this year ... I had never been to Powell, on the water.

Got there Thursday afternoon and my hosts took me for an early morning ride on Friday ... incredible is all I can say :thumb

Been to Powell twice and would absolutely love to do the Challenge. Such a beautiful lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Made the right choice in attending this year ... I had never been to Powell, on the water.

Got there Thursday afternoon and my hosts took me for an early morning ride on Friday ... incredible is all I can say :thumb

Wow, absolutely amazing. So beautiful. I'd love to get out to Powell someday! Great video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks cool, but how deep is it and I guess you need a GPS, never been.

Been there many - many times. Jerry Moyes, of Swift Transportation used to give us his houseboat there for a week each summer to reward all the new Eagle Boy Scouts for the previous year and we'd take a few ski boats as well. I still have a Hallett Flat at the bottom of Gunsite bay from one of those trips. Broke a prop shaft collar and we kicked the boat in only about half way in (maybe a half mile from the houseboat) a family tuna boat zoomed right next to us, swamped it and we watched it head down into the clear blue water. My wife's newly upholstered seats floated out and we rowed those back to shore. Best thing that ever happened to me, in the long run.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Beautiful
    RSCHAP1