NEED Turbo Advice -Replacing 301 E 10 TC-126-99

I have the old Banks /PFM TT system with cooler. I want to replace the current Ray Jays. I want something that will spin up a bit faster. Motor is a 514in Ford. Wish it to run WOT no more than 6,000, but would prefer 5,700. Anybody have any suggestions based on experience?

Thanks very much,
    Jack 559-392-6444

Look up Jim Louis racing engines in Lake Havasu City he is pretty good on turbo set ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(928)680-5974

Here is his number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, thanks; I will.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turn Key View Post
    I have the old Banks /PFM TT system with cooler. I want to replace the current Ray Jays. I want something that will spin up a bit faster. Motor is a 514in Ford. Wish it to run WOT no more than 6,000, but would prefer 5,700. Anybody have any suggestions based on experience?

Thanks very much,
    Jack 559-392-6444
    Can you tell us more about your hull/drive/set up? Any pics?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Sure; 1973 Hallet 21.5 ft day cruiser, approx 3,500lbs. champion V-drive with 29 gears, 514in. Ford, (stroked and 80 over 460) 950 cfm Holley (just one) trying to run8lbs of boost at 5,700rpm.
    Kinsvater 12x16 prop and a velvet drive (considering a trans). I've tried to post just one picture and out of all that I have, apparently the file is too large as the sight will not allow it to attach.
    If you want to call with your email, I'll happily send many. Thanks

Spoke to Jim, he is to send me some pics and pricing of some turbos he has. thanks for the lead.