No more Bullhead tube float

BULLHEAD CITY – We don’t mind tourists leaving their money here, but not their trash. That was the message the Bullhead City Council sent to the 30,000 people who attend the River Regatta each year.

The council voted 4-3 Tuesday to put an end to the River Regatta, which attracted an estimated 30,000 partying rafters to the 10th annual event on the Colorado River in August.

They left a trail of trash that included inflatables, beer cans, plastic bottles, leftover food, clothes and sleeping bags strewn along the banks of the river.

City workers, contractors and volunteers spent two days cleaning up the trash around Davis Camp, Community Park, Rotary Park and Heritage Trail, according to the Mohave Valley Daily News

No more Bullhead tube float

Its a shame people think they can roll in to a city, dump a few bucks for beer, booze and a room and leave the town with a pile of shit like they're entitled and paid someone to clean up after them.

I'd bet good money these people still rely on their moms to clean up after them and probably still need mommy to wipe their asses.

Ultimately they'll get what they deserve in life, a giant pile of shit of a life with no one to clean up after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its a shame people think they can roll in to a city, dump a few bucks for beer, booze and a room and leave the town with a pile of shit like they're entitled and paid someone to clean up after them.

I'd bet good money these people still rely on their moms to clean up after them and probably still need mommy to wipe their asses.

Ultimately they'll get what they deserve in life, a giant pile of shit of a life with no one to clean up after them.

I bet the individual that keyed the truck had a similar type of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

I can't believe the total lack of respect for other people's property, the law and those who try to enforce it. Our country is headed for big big trouble. I get so pissed off when my Chris holds the door for someone and they don't even say a simple thank you. I want to just shove these pos people face first into the door. I say your welcome really loud...but of course I know they don't get it. It just keeps me out of jail

I can believe it after all the crap that was left behind.
    Such a shame, people have 0 respect.