Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LODBRS Lucas Oil Drags - Parker Az, October 14-16 2016

Last edited by HB Vic; 08-23-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Maybe, will U be there???

I will be one month POST OP on my left hip at that point and I am LONG overdue for some downtime/vacation... Maybe I should make the trip and pay a PROPER visit to mi amigos "The Millers" in PHX on the way...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

LODBRS Lucas Oil Drags - Parker Az, October 14-16 2016

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Maybe, will U be there???

I will be one month POST OP on my left hip at that point and I am LONG overdue for some downtime/vacation... Maybe I should make the trip and pay a PROPER visit to mi amigos "The Millers" in PHX on the way...
    This might be our first race for license passes if we finish the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

All the more incentive my dear...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

IF? Ha. You have to finish it now. I need fresh pics

It's officially on the MAYBE calendar now... Logged...

I will be there and so will my stalkers funny not funny

I've exchanged emails with Ken/Patty... I will sync up with them again via email when I know for sure that I'm going (assuming my recovery is going well)...

I hope security is strong that weekend. Physically strong. There may be some hefers hanging out looking for trouble

You could hire me and Eason... we can kick some azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...