Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Eliminator 235 eagle face lift

If there is something specific you would like to see let me know and I will get pictures tomorrow.

beautiful boat there

Quote Originally Posted by S1nn3r7 View Post
    beautiful boat there
    Thanks

GRADS
    Just curious but can you give me an idea of what it cost to re-gelcoat the boat? If I don't sell my boat (29' Shockwave) I'd like to have it gelcoated all white similar to what was done with this boat. Looks great btw.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Just curious but can you give me an idea of what it cost to re-gelcoat the boat? If I don't sell my boat (29' Shockwave) I'd like to have it gelcoated all white similar to what was done with this boat. Looks great btw.
    Thanks. Gel coat cost are a huge variable. To do it right everything has to be completely stripped from the boat. The boat then gets sanded, sprayed, sanded a lot more, then buffed, and finally all the hardware and rigging is installed. It is really hard to give an exact number as every boat is so different. But to give you an idea the gel coat work on this boat by itself was $5,000. That included filling some holes, fixing a lot of stress cracks, and painting the engine compartment.
    If you would like to discuss prices for your particular boat feel free to give me a call any time.

Very clean

Nice progress boat looks nice