9/11 never forget

I'll never forget the sadness I felt for the Families and our country.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I agree. It's still hard to look back and think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now more than ever we should never forget.

On 9/11/01 we let our guard down. We welcomed strangers in to our great Country with open arms. We failed to protect 6,000 innocent men, women, and children who suffered and the 3,000 of those died in the calculated and planned attacks on our American way of life.

These savages knocked us down. But they did not cripple us. They will not scare us in to living a life they approve of. They will not take down the Greatest Country in the World.
    The USA of yore welcomed those who were looking for freedom and opportunity. We asked no questions. We welcomed anyone who could get here.

The USA of today cannot allow this anymore. We must thoroughly vet each and every individual who wants to come to this country, no matter how long that process takes. And we cannot allow those who do not value the American way of life to remain here. We cannot allow our Great Country to become one of chaos and civil unrest. We cannot accept nor allow senseless acts of terrorism or violence as the norm. We cannot allow those who wish us harm to live within our borders. And to those who do not appreciate our great American way of life, if you think you can live a better life elsewhere, please do so.

We must still be a compassionate Country, but not to the detriment of our citizens. We must still be forgiving, but we cannot bury our heads in the sand. We much be patient with those who do not understand our way of life, but not so patient as to put our Military in harms way. We must be ambassadors to the world, but we must not tolerate threats from countries or peoples whose sole mission in life is to destroy our culture.

We must continue to support our military and our military leaders, for they are our frontline protectors. We must support the brave men and women who protect and serve us on a 24/7/365 basis. These individuals put their own personal safety in harms way to protect us and ensure our families are safe.

And, we must be proactive Country. The alternative would be ultimately ending up fighting wars within our borders.

May god bless those who lost their lives in this senseless act of terrorism and violence. And may we continue to support and pray for those who gave their lives helping the victims of 9/11.

May God Bless American and all of the Good and Patriotic People of our Country!

We must never forget.

Last edited by HB Vic; 09-11-2016 at 05:17 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    ^^^^well said, AMEN..........
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Well put, Vic!

Very well said Vic,
    Also, let us remember because there are many within our universities who refuse to tell this story. This is not like the holocaust which they believe they can shield from history due to time, this happened 15 years ago - not nearly a century and they either want us to forget it or convince us that it really wasn't radical Islam that perpetrated this tragedy. Well it was radical Islam and they cheered across the globe in celebration for our dead. Now, Killary Clinton wants to bring 100,000 of them here as she openly takes contributions from their nations who she answers to. I find this disturbing, to say the least. Inviting the very perpetrators of 9/11 here among us? Only a fool could support this.
    Let's make America great again. Please.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Very well said Vic,
    Also, let us remember because there are many within our universities who refuse to tell this story. This is not like the holocaust which they believe they can shield from history due to time, this happened 15 years ago - not nearly a century and they either want us to forget it or convince us that it really wasn't radical Islam that perpetrated this tragedy. Well it was radical Islam and they cheered across the globe in celebration for our dead. Now, Killary Clinton wants to bring 100,000 of them here as she openly takes contributions from their nations who she answers to. I find this disturbing, to say the least. Inviting the very perpetrators of 9/11 here among us? Only a fool could support this.
    Let's make America great again. Please.