Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member 314joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida/LOTO
    Posts
    5,199
    Vic, please tell the new folks we love "hotboat swag"

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Vic, please tell the new folks we love "hotboat swag"
    Definitely one of the things that I lagged on. Once all the paperwork is done and they get in to the swing, I'm sure they'll be working I that.

    I still have a ton of stuff left too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    I got to meet with the new owners last week while in Boisie ID, real nice folks... AND very much into high performance boating!!!

    I'm looking forward to 2017 and the new virtual faces that will be joining...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I got to meet with the new owners last week while in Boisie ID, real nice folks... AND very much into high performance boating!!!

    I'm looking forward to 2017 and the new virtual faces that will be joining...
    Well I'm jealous. Still haven't met them in person. But I did get a Christmas card from them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Well I'm jealous. Still haven't met them in person. But I did get a Christmas card from them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, if you ever get off of the ROCK...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •