Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well that didn't go well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I'm still on the 5s and am do for an upgrade.
    I am really liking the new 7 and specifically the duel camera on the 7+
    Anyone else thinking of upgrading?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/
    I have the 5s as well, mine is fine. I will stick to this one for prob another model yr

Quote Originally Posted by cdnoutlaw View Post
    I have the 5s as well, mine is fine. I will stick to this one for prob another model yr

They are saying next year will be the best of all time since its like the 10 year anniversary but who knows....
    Im just about out of memory on my 5s.

So I set my alarm for midnight, not that I needed to I was awake. 12:01am I tried to login to the pre-order, no go. It kept saying coming soon. I tried for maybe 15-20 minutes. So I went back to what I was doing Tried again around 4am and got in and ordered a 7-256G, I thought I ordered black but apparently I ordered silver lol. I'll take it. Black gets too hot in Parker anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So I set my alarm for midnight, not that I needed to I was awake. 12:01am I tried to login to the pre-order, no go. It kept saying coming soon. I tried for maybe 15-20 minutes. So I went back to what I was doing Tried again around 4am and got in and ordered a 7-256G, I thought I ordered black but apparently I ordered silver lol. I'll take it. Black gets too hot in Parker anyway.
    Can you see the color of the phone once you have a case on it anyway? I used the lifeproof and the ottor box and you cant even really see the phone color.

Can you see the color of the phone once you have a case on it anyway? I used the lifeproof and the ottor box and you cant even really see the phone color.
    Not really. The one I have now is silver but the case is black

They are saying next year will be the best of all time since its like the 10 year anniversary but who knows....
    Im just about out of memory on my 5s.
    I heard that too for next years model, we will see ,for now I'm happy with my 5s , still ok on memory, I took my phone out of my otter box to clean it and the phone still looks like brand new

So after kim's phone fell in the pool she put it in a bag of rice in the sun. At night she brought it inside and after 12hrs in the bag of rice, her phone works perfectly! Thank god we don't have to buy a new phone just yet

So after kim's phone fell in the pool she put it in a bag of rice in the sun. At night she brought it inside and after 12hrs in the bag of rice, her phone works perfectly! Thank god we don't have to buy a new phone just yet

Yeah but did you eat the rice after? lol

My flip phone is looking pretty good now..........lol