Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

He was actually more upset with himself that he shit all over the carpet lol. He's never ever done that before.

Poor dog

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    He was actually more upset with himself that he shit all over the carpet lol. He's never ever done that before.

Poor dog
    Poor baby!

Hey Vic, is Biggie feeling any better?

Lymphoma in dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hey Vic, is Biggie feeling any better?

He's doing much better this week. The chemo pills they gave him really jacked him up. And he really jacked up the carpet lol. But it's all cleaned up now and they're not giving him the pills anymore. He takes the injections and IV much better.

Name:  IMG_2250.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  51.1 KB

This was after his treatment yesterday. It really wipes him out for awhile. But today he seems fine.

If the cancer comes back and/or he stops bouncing back from the treatments, we'll let him go. But so far so good and there is always a chance it won't come back.

We're hopeful

Last edited by HB Vic; 09-10-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    He's doing much better this week. The chemo pills they gave him really jacked him up. And he really jacked up the carpet lol. But it's all cleaned up now and they're not giving him the pills anymore. He takes the injections and IV much better.

Name:  IMG_2250.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  51.1 KB

This was after his treatment yesterday. It really wipes him out for awhile. But today he seems fine.

If the cancer comes back and/or he stops bouncing back from the treatments, we'll let him go. But so far so good and there is always a chance it won't come back.

We're hopeful

he's so precious!