Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm looking for a car for my oldest son who just got his permit. A good running turd sounds perfect. PM what you want for it.

You can keep the plates. If they are personalized, you actually have to keep the plates.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    I'm looking for a car for my oldest son who just got his permit. A good running turd sounds perfect. PM what you want for it.

You can keep the plates. If they are personalized, you actually have to keep the plates.
    we think we are going to leave it at the house for now, until we get a feel for how long it will take to sell the house in LB...

there are a few things going on with the car that make me nervous about selling it so we were leaning toward donating it to get a little tax write off... 1998 ford contour with 53k miles... I think that we put 25k or more of the miles on driving up to Malibu and down to SanDiego/Oceanside...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams