Hybrid View

Big Cat Poker Run 2016

Quick edit of my Cube videos from last weekend's Event ...

Nice. One of these years before I pull the plug I need to get up there. Looks like amazing boating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Was that Bob Effing Teague?

I think I saw Bob Effing Teague at the end...

TY for the video Shue...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

2MM ... yep it was His Teagueness ... next year I'm gonna grab a ride with on of the Big Boys ...

Screaming down to Pittsburg at over 150 mph !!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    2MM ... yep it was His Teagueness ... next year I'm gonna grab a ride with on of the Big Boys ...

Screaming down to Pittsburg at over 150 mph !!!
    When I was introduced to him at LOTO some years ago as "the ford guy" Bob said to me "yeah, I had some fords back in the days of FLAT HEADS" and walked away...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams