Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Please paint it the same colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are certifiable driving anything that hard for that long has to be a total blast

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallblocksperry View Post
    Thank you, it's a 19'6" hallett SS (sport skier) but I'm hunting for a rayson craft before the next race, the hallett isn't going to get the job done. Great river boat/endure/etc but to much vee for a GN in my opinion. I

You can see in the video how hard I have to drive her compared to the guys in the raysons

You're wanting a 19 GN rayson or a 21 Rayson cruiser type like the GN24(dcucci layup) or the old GN47?

I do like your hull allot... I have always been a HUGE fan of the look of the 21 Rayson...

Once upon a time there was a burgundy Hallet parked at marine stadium, I think it was someone that Mike Maginn knows... It was stunning, super clean...

In a closed area like Marine Stadium I think the 21 rayson type (bigger hulls) have the advantage over the Rayson 19 GN hulls, they cant handle the rough stuff like the bigger/deeper hulls... My 2 cents...

Name:  joey 24.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  enduro 2012 a.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  213.3 KB

Name:  DSC_6644.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  104.5 KB
    ^^^^ the original GN24 body snatcher...

Name:  GN7 bob LARGE.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  50.5 KB
    Ole Bob HATED to hear/see me say how much I love the 21 Rayson hulls over his 19 GN Rayson... RIP Bob...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-10-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    She really does look sweet Mr.Sperry!!!!

Name:  DSC_5712.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  55.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You guys are certifiable driving anything that hard for that long has to be a total blast

Right on... The shit that a GN boat can break is amazing... Everything has to be right ON to finish an event, no half azz stuff in the GN class...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-10-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams