Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    by all means, get some fireball and pizza

hey, how did the El Cid K999 boat look? Did it take a good set OR was it all over the place like I've seen it act before?
    That boat is solid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by all means, get some fireball and pizza

hey, how did the El Cid K999 boat look? Did it take a good set OR was it all over the place like I've seen it act before?
    Why didn't you watch the live feed?? They have really got that El Cid figured out even for these short courses now. Steve and Guthrie looked freaking awesome out there, too!! Amazing. Still not like being there smelling that methanol, but it was nice that we could watch some of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I still have around 700 photos to go through, but right now, I'm hungry and thirsty, so.......

Btw, if you racers want any of the high resolutions files, shoot me an email: vic@hotboat.com I believe I can send up to around 8MB, some of these files are 10+MB, so I'll have to chop them down a little. Or there are other ways to send large files if you're computer savvy, just let me know.
    Can't wait to see the rest of what you caught on that camera of yours. You're becoming quite the expert!

Thanks man, awesome shots! If you can send the ones of my boat GN211 to ericsperry@yahoo.com it'd be much appreciated

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Why didn't you watch the live feed?? They have really got that El Cid figured out even for these short courses now. Steve and Guthrie looked freaking awesome out there, too!! Amazing. Still not like being there smelling that methanol, but it was nice that we could watch some of it!
    i woulda if i coulda...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That boat is solid

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    THats good to hear... last year it was scaring the poop out of me the way it was darting side to side...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Smallblocksperry View Post
    Thanks man, awesome shots! If you can send the ones of my boat GN211 to ericsperry@yahoo.com it'd be much appreciated

You got it buddy. Shoot me your email address vic@hotboat.com

Lol you did

Quote Originally Posted by Smallblocksperry View Post

Great looking GN boat... WElcome to HotBoat, where it all started

What make of hull is that MrSperry??? I like it...

GN is my favorite class...

Great looking GN boat... WElcome to HotBoat, where it all started

What make of hull is that MrSperry??? I like it...

GN is my favorite class...
    Thank you, it's a 19'6" hallett SS (sport skier) but I'm hunting for a rayson craft before the next race, the hallett isn't going to get the job done. Great river boat/endure/etc but to much vee for a GN in my opinion. I

You can see in the video how hard I have to drive her compared to the guys in the raysons