Almost a tragedy

This why we wear our PFDs during poker runs on LOTO, some of these guys are crazy.

Holy shit....Talk about a close call.
    I bet a little bit of pee pee came out on that one

Holy shit is right!!!! You sure can tell from the video who has more experience as a driver. If I was a passenger in either one of those other boats, I would be beating the crap out of the driver. Good reason why everyone should be wearing their vests.

Did someone leave their boat? Couldn't tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Holy shit is right!!!! You sure can tell from the video who has more experience as a driver. If I was a passenger in either one of those other boats, I would be beating the crap out of the driver. Good reason why everyone should be wearing their vests.

I recall Scarlata and RayLee (I think) getting real pissed at one of the drivers when they were taken on a 150+ mph wild trip on LOTO several years ago... It's a totally different experience for the guy at the helm than it is for the passenger fo sho...

Stuff happens real fast at those speeds as a few here can attest to...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-22-2016 at 08:56 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I gotta hand it to the guy in the red boat, he did a hell of a job avoiding the boats, even looked back before he turned left.

No one got ejected or hurt, but if it was me in that boat I'd be looking to have a little talk when we got back on land, it never surpises me how many silly fockers there are in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    I gotta hand it to the guy in the red boat, he did a hell of a job avoiding the boats, even looked back before he turned left.
    Yup, I agree. He noticed the guy crossing behind him early on. Looked back twice as everyone else dodged left. I suppose you can say everyone did the right thing since no injuries were taken.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: