Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Kudos firecracker!!!!

Congrats, I understand that you didn't have as much practice/time as most enjoy that participate in this race...

KUDOS... 2nd in Senior Womens...

You are KICK AZZZZZZZZZZZ in every way sweetie!!!! (just like your mama)
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Congrats, I understand that you didn't have as much practice/time as most enjoy that participate in this race...

KUDOS... 2nd in Senior Womens...

You are KICK AZZZZZZZZZZZ in every way sweetie!!!! (just like your mama)
    Hats off to all the skiers who finished the race yesterday. True athletes. Thanks to the drivers and observers who kept the skiers safe. Big thank you to all who volunteer their time to put this event on, and all the sponsors of the event.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    KUDOS again Firecracker!!! It was great to see you doing your thing.......

I'm ashamed to say that was my first ski race (not counting the many Catalina ski races I have been to)... Very interesting to watch
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

No reason to be ashamed. There aren't ski races in your neck of the woods. Normally there would be another marathon race the next day. Was great to see you.

BTW Pat Eason the voice of reason is all bad