The Official Doughnut Thread...

I endorse this hole...

Name:  allisons original.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  Allison small.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  92.0 KB
    This is the ORIGINAL OWNER/FOUNDER/NAMESAKE of Allisons... SHe now has a location on Beach Blvd in Westminister... http://www.yelp.com/biz/suns-donuts-westminster

Name:  long beach allisions.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  73.7 KB
    This is the CURRENT OWNER of Allisons Doughnuts, she is Cambodian as well and has the #1 doughnut in my humble opinion...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-17-2016 at 08:57 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I suggest trying the Chocolate Buttermilk (not shown), my personal fave...

Name:  7_17.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  68.5 KB

Name:  doughnut mr miagi.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  77.2 KB

This is the ^^^^^^ Mr. Miyagi of doughnuts... He is the master, you have to be a early bird OR on St Louis time to meet this guy...

P.S. their coffee is HOT and GOOD!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-17-2016 at 08:54 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

That fritter looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    That fritter looks great.
    They are beyond words Jimbo...

My LONG TIME good friends John and Stella from Seal Beach doughnut shop on PCH... (the yellow place next to 7/11)

Show them some love if your passing by...

https://la.eater.com/2018/11/5/18065226/southern-california-donut-store-owner-sick-wife

Name:  doughnut city3.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  353.6 KB

Name:  doughnut city 2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  395.0 KB

Name:  doughnut city1.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  332.1 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-23-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Gonna have to try them out. Down the street from the casa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stella is the wife, as per the article that made NATIONAL headlines, she had an aneurysm... I read the story in Forbes online news but they didn't have a good picture in their article...

Super super cool peeps, we go back probably 20 years when my doughnut addition was at its pinnacle...

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/10/3...h-ailing-wife/

This one has a great video of my buddy John:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Donut-Shop-Owner-Seal-Beach-California-Ailing-Wife-499511571.html?_osource=taboola-recirc
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-23-2019 at 10:17 AM.