Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yours?? Beautiful boat!! Its way thin in Avalon this week, like everyone got an weather eviction notice and scrammed.
    Yes it will be back in the harbor today with my old man and I will have over there next weekend with a group of friends and my brothers 31 side tied

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Such a bad ass fishing boat!!! Did you get any of those 70-100lb BFT that were around this week?
    We had a lot of people with us last weekend we fished the center consol close to the island and it was a Bonita frenzy they were eating everything

Rockin the NRA flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stevo13 View Post
    Yes it will be back in the harbor today with my old man and I will have over there next weekend with a group of friends and my brothers 31 side tied
    Had lunch at the Mole, didn't see your boat. Too early?

Name:  IMG_2241.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  90.4 KB

It's in the middle of the harbor mooring 154 50 foot row out front of the tuna club

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    for HB.........

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by stevo13 View Post
    It's in the middle of the harbor mooring 154 50 foot row out front of the tuna club
    I'll look for you guys today. Slept in this morning. Might go fishing a little later.

Friend is having a little party at her place tonight, so I might hang there later

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'll look for you guys today. Slept in this morning. Might go fishing a little later.

Friend is having a little party at her place tonight, so I might hang there later

Sounds like an awesome day!!

Monday night football is kind of a big deal here. Maybe because there isn't much else to do or maybe because they really just love football.

In any event, if you're ever here on a Monday night you gotta hit the Lockerroom. 2 free drinks if you're number comes up after someone scores.

Aside from that, Kaepernick sucks ass

Name:  IMG_2280.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  81.2 KB

There are a few good things about being stranded on an Island, this is one of them. Incredibly beautiful sky this morning.

And its taco Tuesday shenanigans tonight, can't wait

Name:  IMG_2358.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  121.9 KB