Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old, New member

Old, New member

I don't usually do this but here goes. I just spent the last week on another website tryin to reset my password because of some security breach. Will not mention them here but I think we all know who it is. Needless to say the just lost a member. Way to go PB. JeffPS35. Sorry had to vent a little bit

Welcome old new member.

Welcome buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Hondo.

Hey Hondo 535,
    I know exactly how you feel. I've been a member of that site for years and can't believe the crap I went through just to satisfy their re-registration process, and after I did so, I submitted the new registration THREE TIMES, each time, their program re-set and asked me to do it all over again. I e-mailed the sites admin to notify them of my dis-pleasure with their SiteNazi. Anyway, I've always lurked around Hotboat as well, and haven't experienced any weirdness here in that respect. Just chimed in to say "Hi"!

Not sure what's going on over there but they sent me three or four emails to reset my password and none of them worked. Needles to say I just gave up. There loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo535 View Post
    Not sure what's going on over there but they sent me three or four emails to reset my password and none of them worked. Needles to say I just gave up. There loss!
    Well, sorry for your frustration but on the up side... Glad to have ya back!

Thanks. Was curious if you and chris are gonna run the k boat or are you concentrating on the hydro. Was looking forward to get to meet you guys at burley this year but pat said he couldn't make it. JeffPS35

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo535 View Post
    Thanks. Was curious if you and chris are gonna run the k boat or are you concentrating on the hydro. Was looking forward to get to meet you guys at burley this year but pat said he couldn't make it. JeffPS35
    We are going to concentrate on the hydro right now. We wanted to make it out to Burley. Were you in Burley the year we raced? (2014)

Yes I was parked over by the boat launch. My boat was the orange biesemyer with flames on it.