Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old, New member

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    You can do as you wish and help shape this site, how about a engine build forum/thread... I know you've got some cool projects to post up

No drama here as U know... AND, as U know, HOTBOAT is where it all started...

Attachment 63429
    You got it right!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    You can do as you wish and help shape this site, how about a engine build forum/thread... I know you've got some cool projects to post up

No drama here as U know... AND, as U know, HOTBOAT is where it all started...

Attachment 63429
    Oh Man!!!!!!! That Hemi 99 belongs to a guy who runs in B/Gas with a Barracuda. Something like 600 inches, and running the biggest roller cam I've ever installed, I've got to post the cam specs....you won't believe how damned aggressive it is. Externally, that mountain motor was large in all directions. Mopar Hemi 99s ( not a pure Hemi, but modified "crescent" kinda sorta like a Boss 429 ), are relatively rare and oh-so wicked. Interesting that you saved that picture.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-06-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Oh Man!!!!!!! That Hemi 99 belongs to a guy who runs in B/Gas with a Barracuda. Something like 600 inches, and running the biggest roller cam I've ever installed, I've got to post the cam specs....you won't believe how damned aggressive it is. Externally, that mountain motor was large in all directions. Mopar Hemi 99s ( not a pure Hemi, but modified "crescent" kinda sorta like a Boss 429 ), are relatively rare and oh-so wicked. Interesting that you saved that picture.
    That photo was a eye catcher for sure!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams