Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old, New member

Post a picture of it, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would but I'm not sure how to do it. Kinda computer stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo535 View Post
    I would but I'm not sure how to do it. Kinda computer stupid.
    Lol. It's a common thing with boat racers I'm on my phone right now but I can help when I get home.

Tryin to do it off my phone but not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo535 View Post
    Tryin to do it off my phone but not working.
    Are you using Tapatalk?

No. Sorry I'm computer dumb. There is a pic on dave rankins facebook. It's a poster for the terry troxell memorial regatta. Boat #PS35

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 3.57.16 PM.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  24.0 KBName:  Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 3.59.24 PM.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  25.4 KB
    Okay, so you'll go to reply and then click on the photo box, as seen here, I've circled it in red then click choose files. From there you'll select the photo you want to upload, click open, then click upload files. I hope that helps cause we'd all like to see some racing photos from you posted up. I'll look on Rankin's page too though. Are you coming down to soCal for the Long Beach race?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry when I go to the photo's everything just turns gray and it won't let me go any farther. Your dealing with a computer idiot. And I'm tryin to do it off my phone. Would like to do long beach but not gonna happen this year.

Hondo,
    I was thinkin' about that other site yesterday. I know that many of the same people are still on there, so THEY must have figured out what I apparently didn't, so I went back to re-try the registration deal. Again, THREE TIMES, trying different things. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me, I don't know why it doesn't log me in. I passed my A&P schooling with the FAA with a 92%, I build race and restoration engines for a living and understand very technical manuals, but obviously don't carry the gene to understand why the "F" I can't get it together with the computer. It's time to call in the big guns ( my wife ), who deals with computers all day long. My kids could likely figure out what the problem is. I just don't want to be an old dog that can't learn new tricks damn-it!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Hondo,
    I was thinkin' about that other site yesterday. I know that many of the same people are still on there, so THEY must have figured out what I apparently didn't, so I went back to re-try the registration deal. Again, THREE TIMES, trying different things. I must be an idiot, because for the life of me, I don't know why it doesn't log me in. I passed my A&P schooling with the FAA with a 92%, I build race and restoration engines for a living and understand very technical manuals, but obviously don't carry the gene to understand why the "F" I can't get it together with the computer. It's time to call in the big guns ( my wife ), who deals with computers all day long. My kids could likely figure out what the problem is. I just don't want to be an old dog that can't learn new tricks damn-it!
    You can do as you wish and help shape this site, how about a engine build forum/thread... I know you've got some cool projects to post up

No drama here as U know... AND, as U know, HOTBOAT is where it all started...

Name:  spike HEMI99.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  59.8 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-06-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams