Australian 6 Liters at Long Beach need your help, ideas, etc.

I'm thinking out loud here.....Our good friend, Ade Bloomfield, the owner of the Australian 6 Liters Team (4 boats) has run on hard times recently and well....., it doesn't look like the 6 Liters will make it to Long Beach this unless Ade finds some help and fast.

Can anyone help me set up a "go-fund-me" or something like it account for Ade so he and drivers can get the teams to Long Beach?

Also, if anyone is interested in owning/driving these boats Ade is negotiable in either selling the team outright (includes 4 boats, all motors, haulers, tools, etc.) or each boat can be bought individually, completely race ready!!.

Please email me and I'll put you in touch with Ade. - rpmracingent@yahoo.com Thanks!!

That's unfortunate for sure. I can't imagine the costs he is hot with to make one of these events.

I'm not too familiar with gofundme. But I believe it relies heavily on social media. If you set something up, let me know, I can put it on our FB and IG pages, they seem to get more action than we do here lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Vic!
    Will do!

Ross Wallach
    SCSC