Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We will be there on the grass next to the MARINE STADIUM sign/building.and the pits with GN 369 and GN 27 if they are racing

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    We will be there on the grass next to the MARINE STADIUM sign/building.and the pits with GN 369 and GN 27 if they are racing
    Sweet! we will be crewing for GN7 out there.

Great venue for racing fans ...

I agree!

Yes, www.surfrat.tv both days.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMRACING View Post
    Yes, www.surfrat.tv both days.
    Nice!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    I can provide you the official "MARINE STADIUM SIGN" weber grill and sun screen for said sign if U like...

Pretty sure I won't make this one, life gets in the way...

I will even throw in a crappy aluminum ladder to help U put up the sun shade on the sign
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-06-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I can provide you the official "MARINE STADIUM SIGN" weber grill and sun screen for said sign if U like...

Pretty sure I won't make this one, life gets in the way...

I will even throw in a crappy aluminum ladder to help U put up the sun shade on the sign
    Good thing surf rat will be there!!! At least you won't miss out on the racing.....just the "other activities".

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Good thing surf rat will be there!!! At least you won't miss out on the racing.....just the "other activities".
    a few years ago I missed and I swore that I would never miss again... Well , life gets in the way...

The weber grill got sold today at the estate sale...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams