Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'd spend the day at a sports bar watching Bloomberg TV double fisted just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Catalina?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I have one stock in the green. Ticker O

We're only down about 1% from yesterdays open...

Name:  stock-photo-stop-worrying-no-more-worries-solve-all-problems-and-relax-keep-calm-and-dont-panic-.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  77.6 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Had I known this thread was around this morning, we could've walked on the treadmill for three hours as I explained a tenth of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Catalina?
    No way, that was yesterday. Today is Berth 55

Name:  Image1466789344.761619.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  413.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    No way, that was yesterday. Today is Berth 55

Name:  Image1466789344.761619.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  413.9 KB

OH MAN, i wish i was there... i LOVE their clam chowder...

Anything that pisses off Obummer makes me happy!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Anything that pisses off Obummer makes me happy!!!!!!!!
    Was exactly my position... OlameO and BITEmen didn't like it, so I like it...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I generally follow this type of stuff by for some reason I have not followed this. Can someone tell me what the bottom line is for the Brexit?
    I thought the UK was not part of the EU since they had their own currency???

I'm not sure if this belongs in the political thread or not since it's not in the USA but if it does, please move this thread....

Basically Britain's entry into the EU was sold to the people as a trade agreement. The EU turned membership into a political deal whereby Britain had Brussels determining their future.

The Brits actually woke up and realized they were losing control of their country.

They can make any kind of trade deal they want now without bowing to a foreign leaderships whims and laws.

The only reason it was even feasible is that they didnt give up their own currency - if they did it is basically impossible without complete monetary collapse.

Imagine Paris enacting laws telling Californians how much tax they should pay on groceries and for what purpose? get the picture?

My gold liked the deal.

UD

Some voters in the UK like democracy so much the EU lost and they want a re-vote, so if you don't get what you want, you want to vote again, that sounds like something Obummer would suggest, what a bunch of idiots.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...uCf?li=BBnb7Kz