Ecoboost 34 gallon tank - year? Config

What year and options include the 34 gallon tank ?

Sick of having to stop to get gas between my place and the river /havasu especially with that won train 2750 its clocks in at 38+ feet long than my fucking 36 diesel motorhome.

Still trading off 1/2 vs diesel in my mind..

Thanks

UD

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    What year and options include the 34 gallon tank ?

Sick of having to stop to get gas between my place and the river /havasu especially with that won train 2750 its clocks in at 38+ feet long than my fucking 36 diesel motorhome.

Still trading off 1/2 vs diesel in my mind..

Thanks

UD
    I only know one guy with an ecoboost that really USES it and he seems to love the truck, its in a high end/laid out F150...

That F350 we rolled in some time ago was NICE...

IDK, your 2750 has to weigh ALOT... I was always from the school of thought "there is no replacement for displacement"... IDK Uncle...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Is there an Aerotank replacement? Felt the same way when I was pulling my 40' fifth wheel with a 22gal tank. Could only make it 200 miles at a time.

www.aerotank.com