Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Glad you're OK, I'll probably be needing this in a few years, the left hip is shooting craps, I'm trying to hold out another 2-3 years, then go for it, great info, thanks.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, it's for the best I'm sure, thanks again.
    Everyone tells me "dont wait" due to muscle atrophy and eventual back issues due to compensation...

I'm using over the counter (Excedrin) and some PM stuff to sleep... You can do it... I suggest you watch the videos and then sync up with that surgeon, he is the one that brought this process to STL and is now training other Ortho surgeons in the metro area on the technique... 3" incision versus 12" and the tendons that keep the hip located are left intact, minimal muscle damage due to the incisions being with the muscle grain and not across...

Get er done...

My left hip went from pretty good to bone on bone in just under one year, I guess due to favoring the right side... I feel like I waited too long BUT if I hadnn't I wouldn't have ended up with this surgeon/technique...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

My pain isn't consent, it's sporadic and sometimes gets worse with the weather, when it gets greater than 50% of the time I'll start the process with talking to Doctor, I've talked to my GP and he advised me to wait until I'll need meds for the pain, I'm not there yet, thanks for the info and good luck Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    My pain isn't consent, it's sporadic and sometimes gets worse with the weather, when it gets greater than 50% of the time I'll start the process with talking to Doctor, I've talked to my GP and he advised me to wait until I'll need meds for the pain, I'm not there yet, thanks for the info and good luck Bruce.
    mine is mostly genetic... that and silly HARD training and running a hundred miles of stairs in my wrestling/football days/12mph sprinting on treadmills...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    mine is mostly genetic... that and silly HARD training and running a hundred miles of stairs in my wrestling/football days/12mph sprinting on treadmills...

Mine is from playing too many sports when I was young, then chasing women after I got divorced when I was 30 until I met Terri..........................lmao.

howwwwwwwwwwdie yall!!!!!!!!!! I endorse this process/surgeon

OUCHIE!!!!!!! Feel like I've been kicked by a mule!!!

Hang in there Bruce, your tough enough, glad to here you got it taken care of, my dad said he is happy he got his done, get well soon buddy

I'm doing VERY well my friends, thanks for your support... Friday will be one week...

I wanna hear that our friend "The Doctor" is doing equally as well after his KNEE JOB... Calling Buzz, Calling Paul...

I, just last month, had both knees totally replaced. I feel your pain.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I, just last month, had both knees totally replaced. I feel your pain.
    I didnt realize your procedures have been done for a few weeks... HOW r U? Are you getting tired of prank calls from the PHX airport every few months?

I didnt realize your procedures have been done for a few weeks... HOW r U? Are you getting tired of prank calls from the PHX airport every few months?
    I just can't figure why the text from the airport couldn't be a visit? That's all??????
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I just can't figure why the text from the airport couldn't be a visit? That's all??????
    I don't know what the deal is at that airport... EVERY single time we are running from gate to gate with not even 10 minutes extra...