Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transgenders

I was at a drag race back in the seventies, and the place was packed, probably at Lions or O.C.I.R. There were so many people that the promoters anticipated a huge crowd and brought in Semi trailer sized mobile restrooms. I went into the Men's trailer to take care of business, and noticed a HUGE line of women waiting to get into the Ladies trailer ( we all know how the Ladies restrooms take longer ). So, now, I'm standing at a long "trough" urinal the length of the wall, when a woman enters and stops in the doorway, verbally asking for all the men to please excuse her but she desparately needed to use one of the stalls. She walked right in, went into a stall, closed the door, and did what she needed to do. Most of us guys just nodded to each other "when you gotta go, you gotta go!" None of the men were really bothered or insulted, we understood. I've remembered that incident. Point is, that woman was secure in who she is, and the men were secure in who they were. The woman in our men's room wasn't trying to change society's values. A necessity was involved. Those people who are trying to change society for their own selfish agenda are , in my opinion, their own worst enemy and will probably never gain the public's respect, again, for considering themselves more important than everyone else. The homeless need shelter, the aged need caring for, the hungry need food, wars and terrorism flood the news, people need jobs, but no, let's spend money litigating where Transgendered people pee. Geeeze!
    Last edited by spike morelli; 06-12-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Great post.