16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go?

5 31.25%
  • Not go?

11 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    GRADS? lol, whatever happened to him? ....nevermind, I don't really want to know
    Lol. He is on the only site that he isn't banned from. Lol. Jus cause u said u didn't want to know. Oh ya still being grads

As far as ur ? I usually don't even hang around people that give me the unwanted feeling so I would not be going to whatever it is that those people would be at. I am to old and to rich to try and prove anything to anybody by showing up somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a valid reason for you to be there then you should have attended, and bailed out(your high road) if any drama did ensue. The fact you are regretting not going will fester in the mind, all those "what if's". Nothing worse than second guessing yourself.
    Or you can be too old and rich to bother with it.....that works too.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I would have gone. If other people at an event had a problem with me then it is THEIR problem and not mine. I do not try to make those that do not like me happy. Fuck them.

should have gone if not just to piss off those who think of you bad but to see the ones that would want to see you, remember there is two sides to every tail and if sometimes things work out if they are suppose to so next time go dance in the rain and let the drops fall where they may.............

To answer the question, NO, I wouldn't go, but then, to be honest, I haven't given anyone enough greif to be in that position and if they have some hidden reason or alterior motive to turn me away, that's fine. I'm good with that. Other peoples actions don't define me.

A "public" event ... hell yes "private" gathering ... f'k 'em