Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now.... I need to cc them and see exactly where they are....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Met a guy yesterday, and after alot of talking we worked out s deal for a set up almost exactly like this!
    Dual Predators, on a tunnel ram! Don't have an actual pic yet, until he get's back homemade to FL, but this is very close!
    $600!!!

Now, waiting on my custom can profile/ kit sugestion from Howards Cams. ....
    Stay tuned..... alot more to come!

Now, waiting on my custom can profile/ kit sugestion from Howards Cams. ....
    Stay tuned..... alot more to come!

HOLY CRAPIOCA, buffing is hard work!! This crap takes forever!
    Took me 4-5 hours to get one valve cover done, and it still needs a few more fine cut buffs, with the Tripoli ruge to really shine, but good Lord, my arms are whooped!!!! LOL!
    My much better half thinks I'm crazy, but it's a labor of love!!
    Probably wouldn't be as hard if the covers weren't so ruff from the sand cast!
    Anyhow... here's a couple pix....
    Back to the garage now.....

Well, got both valve covers polished! Bought a new air angle polisher and coarse, medium, and fine scotch pads- DEFFINATELY made the job easier!!! I may do the tops again, to erase any little pits/ scratches left, but the shine is there, now! Big improvement!

Looks like it's coming together nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, like deja vu all over again....I too had a 78 Sonic which I sold to a guy up that way. Sadly, he came to a tragic end, not boat related. The boats have an interesting history. They were. (so the story goes), used by the Coast Guard in south Florida as interceptors. In fact, when I owned it, (I suspect it's the same boat), it was a pale blue to the water line with a white deck. The bottom of the hull was just black gelcoat, like yours. It had a small chip on the dash, which revealed a "Coast Guard" orange underneath. I suspect, it was an orange stripe like the Coast Guard used. I owned several jets over the years, and that one is the only one I wished I had kept. Kind of a gull wing design, the ride was exceptional. I'll try to find an old pic of it and post if I can. I'm in Acworth, Ga, and if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Hello, any updates on this project?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams