Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There were a few flag bikinis I missed, well not actually missed, the girls were looking right at me and I didn't want to be a creeper, so no shot.

Next time I'll have a sign that says what I'm doing and I'll get the shots lol
    If you looked like your avitar while shooting, yes, they would think CREEPER... But your usual self, naaaaaaaaaa...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There were a few flag bikinis I missed, well not actually missed, the girls were looking right at me and I didn't want to be a creeper, so no shot.

Next time I'll have a sign that says what I'm doing and I'll get the shots lol
    If you looked like your avitar while shooting, yes, they would think CREEPER... But your usual self, naaaaaaaaaa...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

great pics.....
    I had no cell service or internet all wknd where I was......It was quit enjoyable lol

Had ours flying at my bro-in-law's house ...

Last edited by shueman; 05-31-2016 at 06:58 PM.

We built most of our homes and the last ones always had a flag pole installed.

Name:  OurHouse2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  64.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

We built most of our homes and the last ones always had a flag pole installed.

Name:  OurHouse2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  64.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!